Akebono ACT1222A Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pads is part of the braking kit of the car's brake. this part of the brake is very important for the braking system. These Pro-ACT ceramic pads provide best-in-class braking performance, it has the ability for decreasing the braking sound of the wheel. It eliminates noise, vibration, and harshness. The wheel instant stopping power depends on good ceramic brake pads. These pads help for cleaning the wheels. These braking pads are rotor support and smooth in services.
Manufacturer: This braking pad manufactured in the factory of Akebono. It is made of good rubber and a good model of metal also adjust in this braking pad.
Brand: The brand of this product is Akebono. This brand one of the best brand of this sector braking pad sector.
Prices: The prices of these brake pad is lower than any other pads in the market. The durability of these pads is higher compared to the prices.
Design: It is designed very nicely and it is a popular design in the brake pads market sector. It has vehicle-optimized ceramic formulas for superior performance.
Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 3.75 inches.
Item model number: ACT1222A
Cover Included: Automotive Disc, Brake Pads, Auto Parts
- It has OE quality for confident control.
- For being ceramic coated it is very much durable.
- Controlling noise power available.
- Ultra low-dusting for cleaner wheels and tires.
- It can increase pads and rotor life.
- Fast reduce of pads life though it is up to your car usages in the road.
- A little bit weighty this brake but it's not a big issue.
Akebono-ACT1212A Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pads is a popular braking pad for car braking system kit. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations virtually eliminate brake squealing, groaning, and vibration while extending rotor life for smooth braking performance you can trust. You can easily attach this braking pad with the rotor. This is made by the largest ceramic brake pad manufacturer in the world with more than 80 years of brake design expertise. This pad has the power of ultra-low dusting for cleaning wheels and tires.
Model: This is the popular model of a good product of the Akebono braking pad. In this concept, this model is powerful durability on natural usages.
Design Formulation: This braking pad has a magnificent design in the market. Though this is not important for a braking pad as good design, good design can change the mental concept of good product usage.
Duration: This braking pad is harder durability on usages. It can increase the pad and rotor life.
Controlling: The controlling power of this product excellent. It can control the noise, vibration and harshness.
Item Weight: 2 pounds
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.9 x 3.3 inches
Cover Included: Automotive Disc, Brake Pads, Auto Parts
- It is ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires.
- You can find fade resistance.
- This is sold as a set for two wheels.
- Car-Optimized ceramic formulas for superior performance.
- The friction material thickness Inner pad.
- Slightly thick but it is adjustable to the rotor.
- Ceramic quality is average that not a big deal.
Akebono-ASP976 Ultra Premium Front Brake Pads is the dynamic braking pad of a cars braking system. It is an ultra-premium braking pad. The product Length is 16.256 centimetres and the width is 9.652 centimetres. Hight of this braking pad is 8.128 centimetres. It is Designed using vehicle-optimized friction formulations. It is aimed at eliminating noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and severely limiting wheel dust, while increasing durability and smooth braking events are the best replacement for restoring OE ceramic pad performance, as well as upgrading from conventional pads.
Model: The model of this product is a famous model in the Akebono braking pads sector. It has used engineered to precise original equipment standard. These are front braking pads.
Materials: Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium ceramic brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience suitable for the vast majority of motorists.
Wheel adjustment: Wheel dust comparison between Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium ceramic brake pads.
Item Weight: 3.8 pounds
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.7 x 3.2 inches
Manufacturer Part Number: ASP976
- Package Dimensions: 8.128 cms L x 9.652 cms W x 16.51cms and it far good.
- Country of Origin USA.
- Item package weight 1.982 kilograms.
- Good stopping power low dust.
- It can be used in short distance braking system.
- Not so much smooth hardware but much effective.
- Dust less resistant product.
Akebono - ACT1089A Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pads is a popular brake pad for your car. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this brake kit is a fast, easy and affordable solution for an improved braking system. It is designed for an exceptional braking system. This Secondary post cured for fast break-in.
Pattern: The pattern of this brake pad attaches with unrivalled stopping power with OE quality for confident control.
Size: Vehicle optimised ceramic formulas are used in improved performances. This is unmatched by "one size fits all"
Materials: The materials of the braking pad is so much important for measuring the capability of the braking pad. This ultimate upgrade braking pad made of semi-metallic, organic and low-metallic brake pads. There is powder plaint that gave superior durability.
Noise Control: Here is noise control systems available in this product. shim material for improved noise reduction.
Package Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 3.5 inches.
- No need for braking pulse.
- Best disc braking pads in the market.
- It fits most of the car of these times.
- Most of the pads are like original braking pads.
- Very much smooth and fast.
- A warranty plan is not much preferable.
- Not fixable with a big car like jeep or etc.
Akebono ACT1086A Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pads is a special braking pad at this time. Akebono Brake Corporation, the originators of ceramic brake technology and the original equipment brand of choice installed, in total on more than 400 models. North America's leading supplier of advanced brake technology is a leader in advanced brake and friction material development and production, with a focus on noise, vibration and harshness analysis and control. The Akebono Group operates technical/R&D centres in Japan, the United States and France, with many wholly-owned or affiliated manufacturing facilities worldwide. Most car users use this braking pad for their usages.
Type: This is the type of product pattern that is made of ceramics. It is some vehicle-specific product that is usable with a cars brake rotor.
Materials: This is made of ceramics and high range plastics.
Hardware options: In this car braking system the hardware options included with the wheel braking system.
Dust remover: It has the option of removing dust from the braking system.
OE Powder paint: Here it has included with OE powder paint super durability.
Item Weight: 2.05 pounds
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4 x 3.2 inches
Manufacturer Part Number: ACT1086A
- Require no break-in period.
- OE positive mould design.
- The ultimate upgrade for OE semi-metallic, organic and low-metallic brake pads.
- Sold as a set for two wheels.
- Precision cut pressure plate.
- Sometimes it is not suited with every wheel but most of the time it is okay with wheels.
- Dust resistance does not work properly if you are not able to protect it.
Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pads (ACT1336A) by Akebono. These pads combine OE quality and fit with any other car market. The ceramic formulations virtually eliminate brake squealing, groaning, and vibration while extending rotor life for smooth braking performance you can trust. It is very much effective for wheel life. Pro-ACT ceramic pads provide best-in-class braking performance, including enhanced initial effectiveness, high resistance to fade, consistent brake pedal feels and ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires.
Ceramic technology also causes minimal wear on brake rotors. Taken together these factors guarantee that Akebono's Pro-ACT ultra-premium brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience-reaching new performance levels or better. Akebono's Research & Development Being the largest brake manufacturer in the world gives Akebono a unique advantage: an exclusive original equipment experience and expertise backed by the most comprehensive research & development in the industry.
Model: Akebono is a popular model in the brakes pads sector. It is all kind of specific cars supported brake pad.
Materials: It is made of ceramic-coated metal. It has also high-quality rubber oriented brake pads.
Dust adjustments: It has quality on the dust management system. It can easily remove the dust attached with rotor and wheels as well.
OE paint: The OE paint powder is attached with it. It can maintain the quality of OE management.
Item Weight: 2.1 pounds
Manufacturer Part Number: ACT1336A
Cover Included: Automotive Disc, Brake Pads, Auto Parts
- This is an extraordinary strong brake pad set in the Akebono brand.
- OE dust management capability is available.
- The design is magnificent.
- Rotor fixing capability is outstanding.
- No require a period in brake management.
- Sometimes the dusting issue is not working but it up to your usages.
- A little bit weighty but it's adjustable for any other car.
Akebono ACT436 Proact Ultra-Premium Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Kit is the popular brake pad for the car. It has the ability to definitive noise control, vibration and harshness. This is made by the largest ceramic brake pad manufacturer in the world with more than 80 years of brake design expertise. This is here sold for 2 wheels as well.
These are the best replacement for restoring OE ceramic pad performance and upgrading from conventional pads. high resistance to fade, consistent brake pedal feels and ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires. Ceramic technology also causes minimal wear on brake rotors. Taken together these factors guarantee that Akebono's Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience-reaching new performance levels or better. Akebono's Research & Development Being the largest brake manufacturer in the world gives Akebono a unique advantage.
Pattern: This is the pattern of all kind of brake pad includes in the market. These pads model is the most important model in Akebono company.
Materials: This product material is ceramic coated and best quality rubber that mainly works for the brake. It is mainly used for booth wheel usages.
Item Weight: 3.7 pounds
Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches
Manufacturer Part Number: ACT436
- The brake pedal feels and the power of my brakes improved drastically.
- Very much easy to install.
- Built with the OEM factory manufacturer.
- Dust resistance receiver.
- Super durability is available.
- These pads are a little bit weighty and it depends on the rotor.
- Ceramic coated looks risky to use, it can be handle with smooth usages.